About Carl

Carl Wall is a paralegal advocate and owner of Wall Paralegal. Carl, was trained and continues to be mentored, study and work with some of the best minds in the industry.

His goal is by using current trusted information and old school knowledge to provide the best legal advice and representation for all of his client’s matters.

Carl’s services are available not only to motorists that have been charged with driving offenses but also against repair facilities and technicians that have overcharged or have committed various offenses relating to the inspection and/or repair of motor vehicles.

Carl has over 20 years of experience working in the mechanical field including repair, machining and fabrication in both the general and racing applications.

Carl offers mobile services and can communicate with you via phone, email or in person at a convenient time and location for everyone involved.

Carl Wall is a member of the Law Society of Upper Canada (LSUC), the Licensed Paralegal Association (LPA) and the Mississauga Classic Car Club (MCCC).

Call Wall Paralegal Services for a consultation.

The Team

In Every Adverse Legal Situation every person and company in Ontario has the right to be represented by a Member of the Law Society of Ontario by either a Lawyer or Paralegal
Standing behind the representation is a team of specialist to gather and sort documents / evidence or prepare opinions and reports that assist to clarify your case – Private Investigators, Law Clerks, forensic accounting Investigators, Accident Reconstruction, Hand writing experts, litigation consultants and witness micro reaction analysts.

For a view of the Roles of the Individual Members of the Legal Team click here

Cars – Tickets – Accidents

Anything to do with Cars
1. Did a repair go wrong or did you get overcharged?
2. Traffic Tickets – Many employers and / or insurance companies have a clean record policy …. Need to challenge a Traffic Ticket?
3. Accidents – At a low point in your life [ The Car Accident ] a police officer adds to your troubles by issuing you a summons / ticket.
To make life worse your insurance company wants a statement … you just know they are going to blame you.
Every Person in Ontario is entitled to representation in all of the above and Wall Paralegal has the team to help you navigate an adverse system.

Criminal Charges

Lawyers or paralegals can represent you in the Ontario Court of Justice if you are charged with a minor criminal offence, as long as the maximum term of imprisonment for the offence is not more than six months. Examples of this type of offence include causing a disturbance and harassing phone calls. They also include theft under $5,000, and assault and mischief to private property if the Crown Attorney elects to proceed by way of summary conviction, which is a less serious method of proceeding.

Lawyers can represent you on any criminal matter if the offence has a maximum penalty of more than six months’ imprisonment.

The Paralegal role on offences with a maximum penalty of more than six months’ imprisonment, is to assist the Lawyer in investigating the elements and circumstances of the charge. Communication with the client to keep the client updated, attend court to be with the client during the process and especially during the times when the Lawyer is off talking with the Crown, witnesses or the court administration … we will not leave you sitting in the hallway by yourself.

The Ontario Government has provided a Guide for Accused Persons in Criminal Trials

Small Claims Court

Wall Paralegal’s team has represented many parties both Plaintiffs and Defendants in the Small Claims with over 40 years of litigation experience. We use state of the art technology with old school knowledge to advocate for our clients. By  raising fearlessly every issue, advance every argument, and ask every question, however distasteful, that we think will help the client’s case;

The Ontario Government Says:

The Small Claims Court can handle any action for the payment of money or the recovery of possession of personal property where the amount claimed does not exceed $25,000, excluding interest and costs such as court fees. This includes the value of all goods that the plaintiff is asking for in total, no matter how many defendants there are.

If the amount of your claim is more than $25,000, you can still choose to use Small Claims Court. However, you will have to give up the amount of money over $25,000, as well as any future right to get this money in any other court.

You cannot divide the amount of money you are claiming into separate cases. You cannot, for example, divide $30,000 into a $25,000 claim and a $5,000 claim in order to have the total amount dealt with in two cases.

Examples of claims that can be filed in the Small Claims Court include:

claims for money owed under an agreement:

  • unpaid accounts for goods or services sold and delivered
  • unpaid loans
  • unpaid rent
  • NSF cheques; and

claims for damages:

  • property damage
  • clothes damaged by a dry cleaner
  • personal injuries
  • breach of contract